Kansas City Location
Toll Free: 800-808-7959
4963 W. 135th Street
Leawood, KS 66224
Toll Free: 877-273-8446
2840 SW Urish Road
Topeka, KS 66614
Rick Tague, M.D., M.P.H. & T.M.
- Board Certified: American Board of Obesity Medicine
- Board Certified: American Board of Family Practice
- Tulane graduate school degrees in Medicine and Public Health
- Member Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
Rick Tague, M.D., M.P.H. & T.M. is the founder and medical director of The Center for Nutrition and Preventive Medicine, P.A. with locations in Kansas City (Leawood, KS) and Topeka, KS.
An honors graduate of prestigious Tulane University Medical School, New Orleans, LA, Dr. Tague holds both a Doctor of Medicine degree and a Masters in Public Health degree.
Dr. Tague began his nutrition, weight loss and bariatric medicine practice in 1996 and has served over 20,000 patients pursuing weight loss and optimum health. Dr. Tague’s professional focus is on medical weight loss, clinical nutrition, appetite, and metabolism. In the past few years, Dr. Tague and his team have assisted patients in losing well over 100,000 pounds of excess body weight.
Realizing the power and necessity of excellent nutrition and proper body composition to achieve optimal health, Dr. Tague has devoted his career to developing and providing the professional services, strategies, and resources necessary for achieving optimal health through weight loss and personalized nutrition plans.
The Tague Approach to Optimum Health...
By understanding how one’s metabolism and body weight can be managed through nutrition, Dr. Tague has designed a “state of the art” program that is available to those interested in enhancing their health through nutrition and weight loss.
What makes Dr. Tague’s program different? Dr. Tague takes an individualized, personal care approach, providing one-on-one consultations as a board-certified medical doctor specializing in helping people achieve optimal weight and metabolic health.
Dr. Tague always addresses common problems like excessive appetite, food cravings, chronic overeating, “yo-yo” dieting, stress or emotional eating, a sluggish metabolism, as well as personal medical challenges – all while providing the security of being supervised by a licensed medical physician.
Programs are CUSTOMIZED for each person to help them achieve success over weight gain tendencies, such as:
- An excessive appetite
- Food cravings
- Chronic overeating
- Food addictions
- Unhealthy eating patterns
- Binge eating tendencies
Plans are tailored to assist individuals nutritionally to address weight-related medical disorders, including:
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Metabolic syndrome
Additional benefits of Dr. Tague’s program include:
- A caring, qualified professional team to assist you at every phase of your program (physicians, registered dietitians, nurse practitioners, nurses, nutritionists) led by board certified bariatric physician, Rick Tague, M.D.
- Personal weight reduction and health-promoting nutrition plan designed to get you to your optimal weight loss goal as fast as possible, within appropriate limits.
- No injections or surgery involved.
- No cookie-cutter programs – everything is built around your needs and medical issues.
For more information or to learn about our treatment options, including Dr. Tague's remote distance treatment programs, visit our website at www.TagueNutrition.com