(800) 525 MAUII
Maui gives you three great destinations in one. Year after year voted "Best Pacific Island" here you’ll find the best of the Hawaiian experience in perfect balance - a sophisticated international destination in an exotic, unspoiled natural setting. With world-class resorts, professional staff, and easy access by direct air service from the U.S. mainland and Canada, Maui is the first choice for unforgettable destination weddings, honeymoons and vacations.
- World-class resorts, spas and meeting facilities
- Fourteen championship golf courses
- Incomparable beaches, water sports and land activities
- Watch Humpback whales frolic in Maui warm waters Dec-May
- Exceptional Five-star regional cuisine
- Warm, friendly "Aloha Spirit"
- Guest Accommodations: 16,000 rooms and condos
- Five Resort areas: Kapalua, Kaanapali, Wailea, Makena, and Hana
Maui’s Golf Coast
When it comes to golf destinations, no one’s got a scorecard quite like Maui’s. Four fabulous resort destinations line the island’s shorelines. Collectively, they house 9 award-winning courses, rated 3.5 stars or better. Each is a wedge shot from the luxurious accommodations within its home resort. All have panoramic views of the ocean and island scenery, and are within an hour’s drive of each other.
Maui’s courses include the Kapalua Golf Courses, the Bay and the Plantation course home of the Mercedes Championship where the best of the PGA TOUR compete in the season’s opener. South Maui is home to the Wailea Golf courses, including the Blue, Emerald and the Gold course. The Kaanapali Golf Resort courses host the Senior Skins Game.
With gorgeous scenery, no traffic, and no buildings taller than a coconut tree, Molokai is an ideal “escape into nature”. Accessible by air or by ferry from Lahaina, Molokai offers Hawaii the way it used to be, and it’s perfect for relaxing; enjoy family reunions and romantic retreats on Molokai.
- Stunning natural beauty
- Activities: kayaking and deep-sea fishing, hiking, horseback riding, off-road biking, and 4-wheeling
- Experience Hawaiian history; hike or ride horseback down to Kalaupapa, once the home of Father Damien and those with Hansen’s disease
- 100+ rooms: Maunaloa and Kaunakakai
- 18 holes at Kaluakoi
- 9 holes at Ironwood Hills
Lanai feels like your own serene, private haven. If you’re seeking a place that provides the ultimate relaxation, the professional staff on Lanai can create exactly the vacation you have in mind. Enjoy world-class golf in morning and a luxurious spa treatment in the afternoon or go horseback riding or biking and then dine deliciously on local produce and game. Lanai is accessible by air and by ferry from Lahaina.
- Two ultra-luxurious resorts, one beachside & one upcountry
- 12-station archery, English sporting clays, tennis, water sports, and land activities
- 300+ rooms: Four Seasons Resort Lanai at Manele Bay Resort, Four Seasons Resort Lanai, The Lodge at Koele and the Hotel Lanai
- Two-championship golf courses, the Challenge at Manele and the Experience Koele.
For more information call the Maui Visitors Bureau (800) 525 MAUII or go to www.visitmaui.com