Sibcy House at Lindner Center of HOPE in Mason, Ohio takes a BOLD approach in the assessment and treatment of patients 18 and over with mental health needs. Multi-disciplinary teams possess a particular expertise in working with complex patients. Using state-of-the-science technology and renowned clinical knowledge to accurately diagnose patients, staff members create individualized treatment plans, resulting in better long-term outcomes. A robust offering of treatment modalities, ensures a treatment plan most compatible to individual needs.
Sibcy House: A destination of choice for adults seeking the most advanced short-term residential care without the restrictions imposed by third-party payers.
Sibcy House serves patients with:
- Depression and Bipolar Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Addictive & Co-Occurring Psychiatric Disorders
- Anxiety & Obsessive Compulsive Disorders
- Schizophrenia & Related Conditions
- Complex, Co-morbidity
The flexibility of the Sibcy House BOLD approach offers a clinical advantage for patients who:
- Just recently stabilized after experiencing their first behavioral crisis or have recently been diagnosed with a mental disorder
- Have struggled with long-standing mental illness and/or multiple complex diagnoses
- Experience intermittent or escalating behavioral crises
- Reached an impasse with their current treatment plan
- Face difficulties at work, school or home caused by substance use or other addictions
Sibcy House’s BOLD approach begins with a 10-day Comprehensive Diagnostic Assessment which includes:
- Psychiatric and psychopharmacologic evaluation
- Psychological and neuropsychological testing
- Supportive psychotherapy
- Neurologic evaluation
- Medical consultation including specialty consultations
- Psychoeducational and psychotherapeutic programs
- Nutrition evaluation
- Summary of diagnostic results and treatment plan available to patients and referring professionals
- Evaluations for substance use and addictive disorders, stress management, impulse control disorders, trauma and post-traumatic stress, electroconvulsive
- Sleep study*
- Genetic testing*
- Family and Social assessment
* indicates a service that is available for an additional cost
28-Day Diagnostic and Treatment Program
Many patients begin their treatment with a 10-day Comprehensive Diagnostic Assessment and then remain at Sibcy House to implement their treatment plan. This 28-day stay incorporates the Comprehensive Diagnostic Assessment followed by daily treatment that is tailored to individuals’ specific needs. The program provides the patient with the maximum treatment experience in establishing and maintaining new behavioral changes within the recovery process.
Addictive and Co-occurring Disorders Program
This innovative program is designed to deliver individualized diagnostic and treatment services while minimizing time patients spend away from family, school, and work. It includes Sibcy House’s Comprehensive Diagnostic Assessment and combines Cognitive and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Motivational Enhancement, Twelve Step facilitation and medication treatment.
Patients often choose to remain at Sibcy House for continuing treatment available in intervals of seven days. By extending their stay, patients are able to continue following their treatment plan with the support and encouragement of their Sibcy House treatment team in a comfortable and confidential therapeutic environment.